Pascal Wealthtech designs digital technology to empower financial advisors. Integrated, intelligent and intuitive, the digital platform provides an end-to-end solution for independent advisors, portfolio managers, family offices, credit unions and enterprise wealth management firms. From its best-in-class user experience to 100% digital onboarding and compliance, behavioural finance profiling, intelligent portfolio builder and integrated client engagement tools, the Pascal platform makes the advisors’ world better.
We’re looking for an Operations Lead to help support the growth of our fintech platform as we onboard clients and ramp up our operations.
- Remote with an eventual return to a Toronto based office environment with flexible working arrangements.
- Support a rich, modern, simplified technology platform by building and managing an operational centre of excellence that puts clients first.
- Build a high performing team capable of supporting significant client growth.
- Manage the client journey, resolving exceptions and provide a superior level of client service.
- Document operational processes and requirements as part of the target operating model.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to roll out enhancements and updates to the platform.
- Implement and enhance a helpdesk with an incident management system to track issues through to resolution.
- Ensure that the platform is running optimally including managing and resolving incidents by engaging support resources and external vendors.
- Manage reconciliations, resolution of breaks, and ensure the accuracy of account balances.
- Track performance and drive continuous improvement using dashboards, KPIs and metrics.
SKILLS YOU BRING
- Proven people and process management skills with a client focus and service mindset.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution, balancing multiple priorities.
- Comfortable with technology and quickly learning new tools and platforms, particularly SaaS.
- Strong people skills, client facing, empathetic and organized with the ability to deal with escalations and resolve issues calmly.
- Effective and efficient communication skills – verbal and written.
- Organized, analytical thinker with a high attention to detail.
- 5+ years experience managing a team with a client facing operations focus.
- Demonstrated strong technical aptitude for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Wealth management experience, preferably within both IIROC and MFDA wealth management channels is an asset.
- Knowledge of existing industry wealth management platforms, custodians and/or back-office processes is highly desirable.
- NOC experience in monitoring and providing technical support in event/incident/problem management, escalation, restoration of service would be desirable.