We are looking for an Operations Lead to help Pascal realize its mission to be a wealthtech leader.
- Work with business heads and team members to validate and develop an operational roadmap that will govern process and artifact generation related to the overall operating model.
- Work with team members to engage external industry experts as needed.
- Identify and communicate technology challenges and risks in a timely manner.In collaboration with team members capture all operational requirements, provide updates, and share ideas.
- Helping design a rich, modern, simplified technology platform with an operational centre of excellence that puts client’s first.
SKILLS YOU BRING
- Helping design a rich, modern, and simplified externally facing operating model.
- Experience with developing operational processes, procedures, and a client-focused concierge team.
- Focused ability to run a mission critical, operations centre.
- Comfort with an Agile environment.
- Experience with a cloud deployed operating model.
- Effective and efficient communication skills – verbal and written.
- Self-Starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Strong ability to balance competing or conflicting requests and priorities of various work activities.
- Experience in Wealth Management or Capital Markets and preferably within both IIROC and MFDA wealth management channels is an asset.
- Knowledge of existing industry wealth management platforms and/or back office processes an asset.
- 5+ years of work experience in the financial or investment industry.
- 5 to 7+ years of experience working within an operations-focused team.
- Organized, analytical thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Aptitude for understanding various solutions with a flexible, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Working knowledge and experience using Jira and Confluence is an asset.