Pascal WealthTech designs digital technology to empower financial advisors. Integrated, intelligent and intuitive, the Pascal digital platform provides an end-to-end solution for independent advisors, portfolio managers, family offices, credit unions and enterprise wealth management firms. From its best-in-class user experience to 100% digital onboarding and compliance, behavioural finance profiling, intelligent portfolio builder and integrated client engagement tools, Pascal makes the advisor’s world better.
We are looking for a product owner to help Pascal accelerate the development of our platform and realize our mission to be a wealthtech leader.
- Work with business heads and team members to validate and develop a product roadmap and assist in deriving project documentation related to the product’s delivery and operation.
- Work with team members to engage external industry experts, demonstrate the Pascal platform and document feedback.
- Participate / drive Pascal’s Advisory Board and user workshops from time to time.
- Identify and communicate product challenges and risks in a timely manner.
- Participate with team members to provide product user experience feedback.
- Engage external service providers in order to discover and validate overall workflow integration.
- In collaboration with team members capture all product requirements.
- Construct or assist in the creation of artifacts such as, product fact sheets, product content for marketing, user guides, on-boarding materials, and operational run-books.
- Effective and efficient communication skills — verbal and written.
- Self-Starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Strong knowledge of product management.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong ability to balance competing or conflicting requests and priorities of various work activities.
- Experience in Wealth Management or Capital Markets and preferably within both IIROC and MFDA wealth management channels.
- Knowledge of existing industry wealth management platforms.
- A passion and willingness to learn new things.
- 5+ years of work experience in the financial or investment industry.
- 5+ years of experience managing product teams.
- Organized, analytical thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Aptitude for understanding various technologies with a flexible, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Working knowledge and experience using Jira and Confluence is an asset.