Head of Sales
Head of Sales
Pascal WealthTech designs digital technology to make the financial advisor’s world better. From our all-in-one Advisor Success Platform to our behavioural finance risk tolerance product InvestorEQ and our client engagement and loyalty program Living Wealth, we empower advisors with the modern digital solutions they need to grow their business.
We are looking for a senior sales leader with the experience and relationships to help Pascal realize its mission to be a wealthtech leader.
- Lead the sales effort of the Pascal WealthTech platform to financial advisory firms across Canada
- Lead by example, closing sales on all three digital solutions to investment advisors and wealth management firms
- Create and implement strategic sales plans by advisory business segments that successfully achieve business objectives
- Work closely with the Pascal C Suite on overall business development
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key prospects and clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Develop an operating budget for the sales division that meets business goals
- Use the LACRM and other available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Recruit and manage additional sales professionals as the business scales
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to team members at every level of the organization
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in LACRM and Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Superior time management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- High energy, positive attitude, and a team player
- 7+ years of experience in senior sales roles covering one or more of the IIROC, MFDA, insurance and portfolio manager channels and/or digital technology sales to financial advisors
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience in financial services is desirable
- Possess one or more industry designations such as MBA, CFA, CFP, CIM, PFP, etc.