Director of Sales
Director of Sales
Pascal WealthTech designs digital technology to empower financial advisors. Integrated, intelligent and intuitive, the Pascal digital platform provides an end-to-end solution for independent advisors, portfolio managers, family offices, credit unions and enterprise wealth management firms. From its best-in-class user experience to 100% digital onboarding and compliance, behavioural finance profiling, intelligent portfolio builder and integrated client engagement tools, Pascal makes the advisor’s world better.
We are looking for a senior sales leader with the experience and relationships to help Pascal realize its mission to be a wealthtech leader.
- Lead the sales effort of the Pascal WealthTech platform to financial advisory firms across Canada
- Create and implement strategic sales plans by advisory business segments that successfully achieve business objectives
- Work closely with the Pascal C Suite on overall business development
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key prospects and clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Develop an operating budget for the sales division that meets business goals
- Use the LACRM and other available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Recruit and manage additional sales professionals as the business grows
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to team members at every level of the organization
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in LACRM and Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Superior time management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- High energy, positive attitude, and a team player
- 7+ years of experience in senior sales roles covering one or more of the IIROC, MFDA, insurance and portfolio manager channels and/or digital technology sales to financial advisors
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience in financial services
- Possess one or more industry designations such as MBA, CFA, CFP, CIM, PFP, etc.