Pascal WealthTech designs digital technology to empower financial advisors. Integrated, intelligent, and intuitive, the digital platform provides an end-to-end solution for independent advisors, portfolio managers, family offices, credit unions and enterprise wealth management firms. From its best-in-class user experience to 100% digital onboarding and compliance, behavioural finance profiling, intelligent portfolio builder and integrated client engagement tools, the platform makes the advisor’s world better.
We are looking for a Concierge Analyst to help support the growth of our platform as we onboard clients and ramp up our operations.
- Remote with an eventual return to a Toronto-based office environment with flexible working arrangements.
- Onboarding and supporting the new client journey and keeping the client’s happiness and satisfaction at top of mind.
- Perform first level technical support based on the Incident Management Framework, resolving exceptions and issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the platform is running optimally including managing and resolving incidents and escalating to 2nd level support as required.
- Create, investigate, and resolve support tickets.
- Perform reconciliations, resolve breaks, and ensure accuracy of account balances.
- Help support a rich, modern, simplified technology platform with an operational centre of excellence that puts clients first.
SKILLS YOU BRING
- Self-Starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Knowledge of existing industry wealth management platforms, custodians and/or back-office processes is highly desirable.
- Strong ability to balance competing or conflicting requests and priorities of various work activities.
- Technology platform experience and comfortable quickly learning new tools and platforms.
- Tech savvy and analytical but you are also empathetic and organized.
- Strong people skills, client facing, ability to deal with frustration and resolve issues calmly.
- Effective and efficient communication skills – verbal and written.
- Organized, analytical thinker with a high attention to detail.
- 3+ years experience in Wealth Management or Capital Markets and preferably within both IIROC and MFDA wealth management channels are an asset.
- 3+ years of experience working within an operations-focused team.
- Previous work in a customer facing role, solving problems with a flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Working knowledge and experience using Jira and Confluence is an asset.
- NOC experience in monitoring and providing technical support in event/incident/problem management, escalation, restoration of service would be desirable but not necessary.