We are looking for a UX/UI designer to help Pascal realize its mission to be a wealthtech leader. Toronto, Ontario.
- Work with business heads and team members to validate and develop a technology roadmap and assist in deriving project documentation related to the technology delivery.
- Work with team members to engage external industry experts as needed.
- Identify and communicate technology challenges and risks in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with team members capture all technology requirements, provide technology updates and share ideas.
- Construct or assist in the creation of artifacts such as, wireframes and style guides.
- Helping design a rich, modern, simplified technology platform.
SKILLS YOU BRING
- Ideate products from conception and improve existing features using a user-centric design process.
- Effective and efficient communication skills, explaining the decisions and strategy behind product design.
- Solid experience journey mapping as well as the use of personas and prototyping.
- Understanding of technical constraints when designing for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience with tools such as Figma, InvisionApp, or AdobeXD.
- Custom icon building skills considered an asset.
- Self-Starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Strong ability to balance competing or conflicting requests and priorities of various work activities.
- Experience in Wealth Management or Capital Markets and preferably within both IIROC and MFDA wealth management channels.
- Knowledge of existing industry wealth management platforms an asset.
- 5+ years of work experience in the financial or investment industry.
- 5 to 7+ years of experience working within a technology team.
- Organized, analytical thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge and experience using Jira and Confluence is an asset.